Are you planning to do your exchange in Ottawa Canada from September 2019?
We have a beautiful furnished studio available for one person!
Are you worried about traveling to a far away city in a new country?
The landlords, a very friendly couple, live nearby the studio and are happy to help you find your way!
What is included in a $750 CAD monthly rent?
• Fully furnished beautiful BACHELOR/STUDIO basement bedroom with a KITCHENETTE, including a NEWLY RENOVATED PRIVATE WASHROOM
• Utilities – heat, hydro, a/c, and unlimited high-speed internet
• Comfortable bed, study table with chair and table lamp, indoor plants, walk in closet, bluetooth speaker, hair dryer, yoga mat, beautiful paintings, laundry (washer & dryer), microwave and a small fridge, including utensils
• Parking available on street
• Complimentary yoga classes in winter, as well as a bicycle & a kayak in summer during your stay
• 2 minutes walk to the bus stop at the intersection of Paul Anka Drive and Uplands
• 5 minutes walking distance to a number of restaurants, groceries (Metro), pharmacy (Shoppers) and Cineplex South Keys (15 minute walk)
• 15 minutes to Carlton University by OC Transpo via Greenborough station and a 30 minute bus ride to University of Ottawa or Downtown
*International Students & Professionals Welcome (single person occupancy)
Don’t hesitate to send us any questions you may have.
Contact us now!